5.17.2010

Classy.

Well well well. If it isn't just in the nick of time for May 2-4. Didn't I find the most beautiful LCBO brochure sitting on the kitchen table today. I know beer is the traditional drink-of-choice this weekend, but if you're feeling extra classy (or just crazy for all things french), I recommend taking a peek.


"French Lessons" is dedicated to french wines from all wine-producing regions of France (so everywhere). In amongst the intricate explanations of undertones and aromas are the most beautiful photographs of France. On some locations, there are even short videos showing incredible architecture and scenery.



I figure if this is the closest I'll get to France for a little while, a glass of wine and inspiring photos will do just fine.

All photos courtesy LCBO.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails